Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,355 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Jax_Omen's Correct Answers

Have asurion insurance? $169. Don't have insurance? $549.99 Have third-party insurance? ask them.
You'd have to contact the app developer (which is probably your bank). I don't have this problem with my bank's app on my S4.
Unfortunately, Budone, you're the one who's wrong here. brian823, you absolutely *can* do what you want (reactivate the line with a new number, fulfill the remainder of the contract, then canc... See more...
Unfortunately, Budone, you're the one who's wrong here. brian823, you absolutely *can* do what you want (reactivate the line with a new number, fulfill the remainder of the contract, then cancel once the contract is complete). However, most representatives do not know how to do this. They have to call their credit team and have the credit team manually reactivate the line with a new number, set the contract to the remaining duration, and credit the ETF. It *is* their policy to do this upon request, but they seem to be awful at actually following that policy. Tell the rep to look up the policy for "Reactivating a Line After the Number Has Been Ported"
You can set multiple time restrictions. Set one from 12am to 12pm. Set a second from 12pm to 12am.
Can't do it, and unfortunately, this is standard operating procedure for CDMA carriers. Verizon will not activate an MEID that isn't in their Device Management Database (neither will Sprint, f... See more...
Can't do it, and unfortunately, this is standard operating procedure for CDMA carriers. Verizon will not activate an MEID that isn't in their Device Management Database (neither will Sprint, for that matter), even if the hardware is identical to their version of the phone.
Sounds like you don't have an ISIS-capable sim - Verizon uses a special SIM for ISIS that provides an NFC secure element that's under their control. If you're on an employee account I have no ide... See more...
Sounds like you don't have an ISIS-capable sim - Verizon uses a special SIM for ISIS that provides an NFC secure element that's under their control. If you're on an employee account I have no idea how to order one, but if you're just on a consumer account I imagine customer service can probably order the ISIS SIM.
Deductibles: Basic phone: $45 Smartphone: $99 iPhone (8GB or 16GB): $169 iPhone (32GB+): $199 Tablets: $149
It can be done for free by visiting a CORPORATE store - the store you visited is an "indirect" store, or "authorized retailer". VzW doesn't charge for sim cards OR sim activation, but third party... See more...
It can be done for free by visiting a CORPORATE store - the store you visited is an "indirect" store, or "authorized retailer". VzW doesn't charge for sim cards OR sim activation, but third party stores like the one you visited often do. It's basically a scam since they're charging a fee to type 20 digits into a computer and click "ok". If you don't have a corporate store anywhere near you, you can also call Customer Service and request a microSIM card be shipped to you. CS can be reached at 1 800 922 0204. This is also free, but obviously you have to wait for shipping.
1) You could take your number and assume liability of it, which will transfer it into an account with your name/social, on a currently-offered plan of your choice, and retain whatever contract (o... See more...
1) You could take your number and assume liability of it, which will transfer it into an account with your name/social, on a currently-offered plan of your choice, and retain whatever contract (or lack thereof) you currently have. If you're standard upgrade eligible now, you'll still be standard upgrade eligible after the assumption of liability. If not, you'll still have to wait for your upgrade date to get a discounted phone regardless of whether you assume liability or not. 2) You'll have to pick from their currently-offered calling plans. 3) They decided to change their plan offerings for new customers. Existing customers can stay grandfathered on the previous plans or switch, at their preference.
The only Android phone that has this functionality, on ANY carrier, without voiding your warranty, is the Evo 3D. The best you're going to get is hiding the icons via a third-party launcher suc... See more...
The only Android phone that has this functionality, on ANY carrier, without voiding your warranty, is the Evo 3D. The best you're going to get is hiding the icons via a third-party launcher such as ADW.
The setting you're looking for is called "Enhanced Roaming Indicator" but on the Droid X I think settings just calls it "roaming tone". uncheck that and the voice should go away.
turn off airplane mode.
dposey, call customer service and ask that they call the rebate center to validate the rebate on your behalf (assuming you bought from VzW itself, not a third party, they can do this).
http://b2b.vzw.com/international/Text_Messaging/index.html While traveling in the U.S.,Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico text messages sent to non-U.S. phone numbers of participatin... See more...
http://b2b.vzw.com/international/Text_Messaging/index.html While traveling in the U.S.,Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico text messages sent to non-U.S. phone numbers of participating carriers will not be applied against any monthly text messaging allowance: Text messages sent to phone numbers in Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico are charged domestic rates per your plan. Just found this, this is the most useful page: http://b2b.vzw.com/international/Global_Phone/North_America/Canada.html If you can bother to look at my location, you can see my plan right below it
calling *71 or *72 sets up the various call forwarding features (one is immediate call forwarding, the other is conditional call forwarding, and I do not remember which is which). It doesn't ask f... See more...
calling *71 or *72 sets up the various call forwarding features (one is immediate call forwarding, the other is conditional call forwarding, and I do not remember which is which). It doesn't ask for a password or anything, just nearly instantly configures it. *73 removes both features though.
Your unlock doesn't go away when you come back. It's once a year as in you can't get a new global phone every month and unlock them all. The unlock is permanent. To be more clear, when you unlo... See more...
Your unlock doesn't go away when you come back. It's once a year as in you can't get a new global phone every month and unlock them all. The unlock is permanent. To be more clear, when you unlock the SIM card slot, all you're doing is enabling the ability to use another carrier's SIM card. After you do that you can swap sim cards whenever you want. http://community.vzw.com/t5/DROID-2-by-Motorola/Unlocking-Droid-2-Global/m-p/365596/message-uid/365596#U365596 Post 7 has a VzW rep confirming this information. Apparently it's every 10 months, not every year.
For what you want (texting without using SMS, but having the recipient receive it as an SMS), Google Voice is the only option I'm aware of. If the recipient is another Android user you could al... See more...
For what you want (texting without using SMS, but having the recipient receive it as an SMS), Google Voice is the only option I'm aware of. If the recipient is another Android user you could always just email their gmail account: those are delivered in real time and would be roughly equivalent to texting...
You can absolutely do this. The lingo that the reps use is "alternate upgrade". Their system is actually set up explicitly to allow these sorts of transactions, no swapping needed.
I use bluetooth with my radio because it lets me control the music from the stereo controls (touchscreens are dangerous while driving!)
$20/month for 2GB/month, $20/1GB overage rates.