Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,369 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

juand_vzw's Correct Answers

Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it's important to have these restrictions set up to avoid any unwanted charges. I will be happy to help. Family Base offers the option to app block to pre... See more...
Thank you for reaching out to us. I know it's important to have these restrictions set up to avoid any unwanted charges. I will be happy to help. Family Base offers the option to app block to prevent any purchases. Please refer to the following link for more details FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We definitely strive to make the return process of your device an easy and smooth ride. I'll be happy to help with this. In order to receive a recove... See more...
Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We definitely strive to make the return process of your device an easy and smooth ride. I'll be happy to help with this. In order to receive a recovery box, you'll have to complete the trade in process via our website. If you have already completed this and need a recovery box, you have the option to select to have another sent to you. Please refer to the following link Cell Phone Trade in - Recycle Old Devices | Verizon Wireless