WILBOL95, We value your feedback and understand how something so convenient can be missed when it's no longer an option.  Our Splitting the Bill feature is only an option on current pricing wit... See more...
WILBOL95, We value your feedback and understand how something so convenient can be missed when it's no longer an option.  Our Splitting the Bill feature is only an option on current pricing with the new bill design, but not an option when Autopay is set up. I hope this helps provide clarity. KatiM_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
EdwinF1, The wait is over. I thank you for your loyalties to us over the years, and apologize for keeping you waiting. As for the trade in, I want you to have your credit just as much as you do... See more...
EdwinF1, The wait is over. I thank you for your loyalties to us over the years, and apologize for keeping you waiting. As for the trade in, I want you to have your credit just as much as you do. You can simply visit any corporate store when you are moved into your new phone. Just in case: http://vz.to/1TUYCb0 . KatiM_VZW    Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!