Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,732 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

steveng_vzw's Correct Answers

Sharpe238, getting your new phone you ordered is a absolute must. We are sad that your estimated shipment date was pushed back. All orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. Inc... See more...
Sharpe238, getting your new phone you ordered is a absolute must. We are sad that your estimated shipment date was pushed back. All orders are shipped in the order in which they are received. Incoming stock from the manufacture can effect when the order would be shipped. Since a lack of stock would mean less available to fulfill the orders. Depending on the color of the phone, some have been known to be more popular or not restock as soon as others. You do have the option to purchase your phone if available at a store location and cancel the current order you have. StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
DorrayL, we know the importance of knowing all the information about your phone and this whole situation upfront. We are more than happy to give you any information that Samsung has provided to u... See more...
DorrayL, we know the importance of knowing all the information about your phone and this whole situation upfront. We are more than happy to give you any information that Samsung has provided to us so far. At this time there is no indication that there is a Power Off requirement or end date for returning the phones. However, Samsung and Verizon strongly suggest returning/exchanging the Note 7 as soon as possible. As time goes by more requirements or changes to what may happen if keeping the Note 7 can happen daily. For example that phone has been banned on all flights as of today 10/15/2016 by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Here is a link to more FAQ regarding the Note 7 http://vz.to/2e6xZpG StevenG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!