Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,688 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lorenb_vzw's Correct Answers

CSWNY, I am so sorry to hear about your phone. The unexpected demise certainly leaves you trying to pick up the pieces. While the Verizon Cloud does allow you to choose to back up Contacts, Photo... See more...
CSWNY, I am so sorry to hear about your phone. The unexpected demise certainly leaves you trying to pick up the pieces. While the Verizon Cloud does allow you to choose to back up Contacts, Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Messages and Call Logs, there is no option to back up the Calendar in the Cloud. If the phone is not powering on, have you attempted to remove and reinstall the battery? Or to press and hold the volume up, home and power buttons at the same time for about 30 seconds? LorenB_VZW Follow us TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response registry . This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!