Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
DIAPET19- Thank you so much for those additional details and all of your efforts thus far. We definitely are not giving up. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply ... Ver más...
DIAPET19- Thank you so much for those additional details and all of your efforts thus far. We definitely are not giving up. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, please reply there so we can provide more personalized support. Thanks so much! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
kcrossman- I'm here to help reunite you with your photos on your device! From the Verizon Cloud application, you will tap the three bars in the upper left hand corner and select 'tools'. From ... See more...
kcrossman- I'm here to help reunite you with your photos on your device! From the Verizon Cloud application, you will tap the three bars in the upper left hand corner and select 'tools'. From the tools section, please select 'content restore'. That will restore all content that is saved to the Verizon Cloud. You can learn more about the Verizon Cloud here: How to Use Guide: Verizon Cloud | Verizon Wireless . Was that successful? AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for the further insight, Smastny. Let’s keep working towards a solution. Granted the issues just emerged post update, a factory reset might be in order but we want to explore every avenue... Ver más...
Thanks for the further insight, Smastny. Let's keep working towards a solution. Granted the issues just emerged post update, a factory reset might be in order but we want to explore every avenue prior to reaching this conclusion. Have you attempted to run your device in Safe Mode and further test by chance? Please click here for instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-97645/ AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
KATJAN32- Congratulations on your new phone, I hope that you are loving it! I know how important it is to get top dollar for your previous device. So, let's make sure that you can get that credi... Ver más...
KATJAN32- Congratulations on your new phone, I hope that you are loving it! I know how important it is to get top dollar for your previous device. So, let's make sure that you can get that credit as soon as possible. Do have the shipping supplies send to you, you will follow this link: Electronic Device Recycling - Verizon Wireless. Please let us know if you have any additional questions! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Tp1011- Our goal has been to make this recall process as easy as possible. I'm sorry to read that we haven't set the right expectations about the box you should be receiving. I sent you a privat... Ver más...
Tp1011- Our goal has been to make this recall process as easy as possible. I'm sorry to read that we haven't set the right expectations about the box you should be receiving. I sent you a private message to your community inbox, can you please respond there so we can ensure that you have your return box in no time. Thank you so much! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ZUKZEKIM- The Samsung Note 5 is an awesome device. I definitely want to make sure that you are getting the best value for your dollar. While our 64GB model Samsung Note 5 is $33.00 per month o... Ver más...
ZUKZEKIM- The Samsung Note 5 is an awesome device. I definitely want to make sure that you are getting the best value for your dollar. While our 64GB model Samsung Note 5 is $33.00 per month on DPP, the 32GB model comes it at under $30 ($29.00 per month). Please let us know if you have any additional questions! AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
ncooper- We want to make sure that you have your new phone in a jiffy! You can easily track the status of your order by following this link: Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless . Please let us... See more...
ncooper- We want to make sure that you have your new phone in a jiffy! You can easily track the status of your order by following this link: Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless . Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns. AmberK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
jkhania- Getting your phone should always be so exciting! We want to make sure that there is no confusion surrounding your recent order. If both of the iPhone's were ordered together, they will ... Ver más...
jkhania- Getting your phone should always be so exciting! We want to make sure that there is no confusion surrounding your recent order. If both of the iPhone's were ordered together, they will not be split. That means that you will receive both phones on the later expected delivery date. If an accessory that is included in the pre-sale order is unavailable, the entire order is delayed until the accessory becomes available, even if the devices are available (just in case you ordered any accessories). Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.