Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,016 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheS1R's Correct Answers

The only way that I have found to maintain annual upgrade eligibility for the S9/S9+ is to go directly to Samsung, bypassing VZW as the middleman: Pay off balance on existing device via My Veri... See more...
The only way that I have found to maintain annual upgrade eligibility for the S9/S9+ is to go directly to Samsung, bypassing VZW as the middleman: Pay off balance on existing device via My Verizon, immediately transferring full ownership to you. Purchase S9+ directly from Samsung online: Galaxy S9+ 64GB (Verizon) = $929.99, free shipping, opt into Samsung Upgrade Program. Trade-in for S8+ = $300. Financed balance for S9+ = $629.99 plus tax over 24 months, 0% APR Premium care available through Samsung (optional) = first month free, $11.99/month thereafter The decision is yours -- you just need to decide what you want to do...
TODAY!  It's about time! Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Software Update | Verizon Wireless
@AyaniB_VZW: The server has been up and down several times over the past week or so. I suggest that you have the VZW network team look into it. On Aug 12, 2015 2:04 PM, "Verizon Wireless Custom... See more...
@AyaniB_VZW: The server has been up and down several times over the past week or so. I suggest that you have the VZW network team look into it. On Aug 12, 2015 2:04 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <