eburr918, That is an excellent question. You can check the device compatibility on the following link. Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless DerekR_VZW Follow us on Twitt... Ver más...
eburr918, That is an excellent question. You can check the device compatibility on the following link. Bring Your Own Phone or Device - BYOD | Verizon Wireless DerekR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
WS8602, I understand you concern with having your information still on the phone. You could try try signing into icloud.com, if the device is still register. You can remote wipe the device throu... Ver más...
WS8602, I understand you concern with having your information still on the phone. You could try try signing into icloud.com, if the device is still register. You can remote wipe the device through Find My iPhone. DerekR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
dacr, That is an excellent question. You would need to use the prepaid shipping label and trade-in box. The device is checked in by the tracking number tied to the order. DerekR_VZW Follow u... Ver más...
dacr, That is an excellent question. You would need to use the prepaid shipping label and trade-in box. The device is checked in by the tracking number tied to the order. DerekR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport