Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,229 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jsanders's Correct Answers

Nevermind, I see this is in the Z10 section now... Try this, it has worked for myself and others: Settings > Accounts. Tap the email account in question and delete it. Reboot your Z10 (pow... See more...
Nevermind, I see this is in the Z10 section now... Try this, it has worked for myself and others: Settings > Accounts. Tap the email account in question and delete it. Reboot your Z10 (powered on, remove the battery and reinsert) or press and hold the top edge power button for about 20 ful seconds until the screen turns black and reboot begins. Return to your Settings > Accounts and reenter your email account information.
ka2qit, it is not uncommon for the on-device battery meter to be off-sync with the actual battey charge. Understand, the on-device meter is software based and basically a calculation of the hist... See more...
ka2qit, it is not uncommon for the on-device battery meter to be off-sync with the actual battey charge. Understand, the on-device meter is software based and basically a calculation of the historical charges/use, the power currently in use, etc., and is calculated. Try this, with your Bold connected to a wall outlet charger, and powered on, remove the battery of the Bold a minute and replace to reboot. You may need to do this again a couple times the next couple of days. But doing so will normally reset the on-device software meter.