Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
ChuckWes
Enthusiast - Level 2

you guys crack me up. do you think that anyone from VZ really cares what you are saying? I've never seen a response from anyone from VZ on these boards. What it comes down to is how long are you willing to wait? VZ is not going to say anything until they are ready. I've heard and read so many things about the VZ/Windows Phone tribulations that I'm going to give up hope that VZ is ever going to carry another one. If you want a Nokia Lumina 900 right now, then go to AT&T they have them and they are sweet, I played with one at the Microsoft store the other day, and very fast; very impressive piece of plastic, glass and metal. In the meantime, I will wait until February 2013 when contract #2 on my account is up. Oh I do want to mention that I wrote an email to VZ back in January about any new Windows Phones coming. I was surprised that I received an email but also a phone call from VZ; of course they had no information to provide about it but at least they replied.

0 Likes