Re: Someone has hacked into my daughters phone (on my plan) and is stalking her and changing passwords. How do I find details on this website?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

janiebelle1957, as a mother of 3 girls, I can only imagine how terrified this must have you both. Rcschnoor was absolutely correct. You will want to change your My Verizon passwords and potentially even your secret question. Steps are provided at http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/my-verizon-faqs/?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-change_password-010715....

To view any reported usage on your daughters line, simply sign into you My Verizon account, scroll over My Usage, select View Usage, click on her line and on the left of the screen will be options for Data, Minutes and Messages. Here you can see any calls placed or received, data used and what numbers messages were sent to or received from.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes