Windows Phone Continues to Wow
groq
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi Verizon, 3 years ago I bought into the windows phone stream and have been thoroughly satisfied with the product. My biggest issues with it have been with you as a carrier, delaying updates and limiting options to buy. But seriously, this is only a detriment to you. I'm a business owner with 3 companies spread out in the Midwest and having a solid way to communicate and share information with my managers is important to me. Windows is the only company making this truly possible and streamlined without working across 2-3 operating systems/ecosystems to edit documents, share important files and photographs, organize data, and run outlook (the only truly functional enterprise level mail client available). When I show colleagues and other owners what functionality I have with Windows phone (and I'm on the 822) I consistently turn heads. I've been holding out for a truly high-end level windows phone which the 950 provides.

Two days ago would have been a great time to blow up airwaves announcing you'll carry the phone, and you missed a huge opportunity. But there's still time, be the first to really get behind this, their midlevel phones outperform iPhone offerings for business users and android still looks like childsplay. You have an opportunity here. The carrier that throws in on this train will win mine and my business' loyalty. Companies that sit fat and happy on what they've done without looking forward into what could be leave a chink open in their armor for their competitors. You may feel like Windows is something to wait on, but you have the resources and capability to keep an edge here and earn some loyalty, Apple doesn't give a rip anymore and Android is a joke for 15 year olds. Throw in see what happens!

Labels (1)