Re: Where is the new Microsoft Lumia 950 XL? Where are you hiding it? L
ShadowRider
Enthusiast - Level 3

I too am looking to upgrade after 12 years on VZW and 8 years on a Palm Treo with Win Mobile 6.1 Pro.  it's reached a point that I'm going to "need" to upgrade in order to do anything more that call and basic text.  However, I've been waiting for the next gen to sync with the ease that I have now with my pc and outlook.  It looks like it's time (I've been monitoring the MS Community on the subject), but for years I've found the WinPhone offerings on Verizon to be saaaaaadddd, verrry saaaaad and support on the subject to be nonexistent.  When I switched to VZW from AT&T it was because of coverage, which for me is now almost equal in the areas I travel, so when the 950's are out, it's time to reconsider my service provider.  Loyalty seems to be a one way street.  I've lost all benefits of staying as VZW has continually and consistently stripped them away.  Better deals are offered elsewhere for switching, as well as better hardware.

That first Customer Support response is a classic.  Plenty of text with no substance.  Not one piece of actual information was offered.  All it says to me is "we want your money, but have no reason for you to stay".

0 Likes