It is unknown how long this issue has been occurring. Users have reported issues for well over a year and have only surfaced after the CEO got involved. The affected users have used the same phones for as long as they can recall, plus we replaced the phones with newer models to see if this was the issue. As stated above, that did nothing to help the issue. We all have the same configuration ran on our office phones but this issue isn't across the entire office.
We have tried connecting the office phones to different ports on our switch but ended up with the same results. It has now come to my attention that it isn't just a couple of phones in our office, it is all of the Atlanta phones. When conversing with the Company who our desk phones are through, it's almost as if the call does not reach their network.