How much will my cancellation fee be if I've paid off my phone?
ChelsseeaMarie
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the Iphone 6 plus and it is 100% paid off.  I don't want to upgrade with Verizon, I need a company I can afford.

Labels (1)
Re: How much will my cancellation fee be if I've paid off my phone?
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

There is no fees to switch. You own the phone and your bill should have dropped by the price of the phone if it is paid off. What plan are you on? How much data do you actually use?

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless stated otherwise, your "cancellation" fee is the fee to pay off your phone. If it's already been paid for, there should be no penalty to leave.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChelsseeaMarie, we're heartbroken to learn you want to leave our VZW family. We want to ensure you remain with us for years to come. We're always adding new plan options including our unadvertised Single line plans that cost less than the shared plan options. We've also expanded our Prepaid plan options for customers who want options that don't include the cost of the device. We'll be happy to go over plan options with you. What plan do you currently have?

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ONELAKAJIN
Enthusiast - Level 1

I would like to hear of a better plan for myself as well. I changed over from att thinking VERIZON was a better company, well I have found it is certainly more expensive company! And now with. Erizon I do not even have home wifi! I would like to use my new router again and wifi at my home because I am disabled and this is really all I have to look forward to! Could you send me some ideas please. Thank you.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Verizon and AT&T are the same price. What plan do you have? What are you looking to get?

Also, what router are you talking about? Can you not get home internet service through your cable company?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is definitely not what we like to hear! Especially from a newly added customer. We want every experience you have to be the best possible. To clarify, are you wanting ideas to options or ways to add WiFi to your Verizon account? KleoL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ONELAKAJIN
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good morning!     I'm not sure why you are WRITTING me. I did not post that. I read it where someone else posted it?  But I HAVE NEVER OWED VERIZON A DIME FOR A PHONE. I BROUGHT MY OWN PHONE WITH ME WHEN I CAME TO VERIZON!!!!   In the beginning which has been over a year ago now I would have left Verizon due to my bill being so high and not having home wifi like I had before AND BEING SOLD A PRODUCT I DID NOT EVEN NEED -

and STILL NO HOME WIFI, it is pretty depressing coming from a disabled persons perspective.

Sent from  onelakajin's Iphone

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

ONELAKAJIN wrote:

Good morning! I'm not sure why you are WRITTING me. I did not post that. I read it where someone else posted it? But I HAVE NEVER OWED VERIZON A DIME FOR A PHONE. I BROUGHT MY OWN PHONE WITH ME WHEN I CAME TO VERIZON!!!! In the beginning which has been over a year ago now I would have left Verizon due to my bill being so high and not having home wifi like I had before AND BEING SOLD A PRODUCT I DID NOT EVEN NEED -

and STILL NO HOME WIFI, it is pretty depressing coming from a disabled persons perspective.

Sent from onelakajin's Iphone

You still haven't named the router that you were speaking about.

I have a feeling that you may be thinking that Verizon Wireless is responsible for your home service and they aren't. That may have to go to Verizon. They are 2 separate companies.

Please elaborate more on what you mean when you say didn't get something that you paid for.

0 Likes