Dropped calls and No Service
kelzoi

I have been a Verizon customer for many years and have always loved the service that they provide.

However about six months ago I started experiencing dropped calls and no service on my IPhone 6 + and even my Husbands phone IPhone 6.

It's at the point now where we have to step outside of the house to make a call or to receive one!

I have noticed that I have one bar on my phone along with my husbands phone at all times and when we charge the phones the phones goes to no service.

I work from home and use my Cell on a daily basis and this become very frustrating when the call drops which happens all the time now!

My zip code is 37072.

I did call customer service and they had me  reset my phone which didn't help at all.  So at this point thinking about changing providers because Verizon Service isn't what it used to be.

Not a Happy Customer..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls and No Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having dropped calls and no service is no fun Kelzoi. We do appreciate your loyalty and want to help you as much as we can. Since you did speak to customer service already I would like to review your account. Please check out your inbox for a private message. I look forward in chatting with you. 

Amber_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes