Re: Asurion
CHAOS9602

April 2017 -- bought new phone, so bill was higher.  When asked if I wanted insurance, I said no.

March 2018 -- bill increased by $2.00.  I thoroughly scrutinized the charges on my bill and discovered that I have been charged for insurance for the last 11 months.

I contacted customer service and received a credit for the monthly Insurance charges that I never requested.

Discussed Insurance charges with my best friend, also a Verizon customer, and he has been billed for insurance for years, but does not remember if he wanted insurance or not.

Discussed Insurance charges with my boyfriend, also a Verizon customer.  He bought a new phone September 2017 and distinctly said no insurance.  He received a $2 increase on his invoice last month and he is going to scrutinize his bill to see if he's been charged for insurance that he distinctly said no to.

CONCLUSION:. If you say no to insurance, check your next invoice to make sure that there is not an Asurion Total Mobile Protection charge... because there probably is!

0 Likes