Re: 14 Day Return Policy is not Transparent
MMHM8290
Enthusiast - Level 1

By chance what dept ended up calling to resolve this issue with you? I ask because I have the same problem right now I'm trying to deal with but everyone I speak to seems they are all dumb as [removed]

*Jan 6th, 2019....  I bought a note 9 for myself and my girlfriend. I had opened up a new line to get the buy one get one deal.

*Jan 19th, 2019.... On the 13th day we went in to return the devices and the girl working at the 3rd party store said we had to come back the very next day since she wasn't qualified to do the return and was only person working that night. She even assured us we were still on our 13th day after she had counted the days.

*Jan 20th, 2019.... We walked in early morning and after waiting for 30min the same girl walks over to tell me she can't do a return because her District Manager has stated that we were on our 15th day. I told her to tell him that the 14 day policy doesn't say "Only from the day the phones were purchased" but how it states "within" and he said that it starts the day we got the phones. I'm still dealing with this but dont know which dept to ask for. Anyone know the answer please chime in.

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes