No signal in Texas Hill country
jessie61077

I recently went on a weekend trip to Leakey, Texas.  Was I drove up there I noticed that I lost all signal to my phone. It seems that a good portion of the Texas Hill Country has no Verizon service.  Thankfully, the location I was at had some WiFi (very little).  I have been all over this country (an out of the country) and always had service.  It was very strange for me not to have service just an hour and a half away from my home.

V/r

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: No signal in Texas Hill country
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jessie61077, I'm sorry to learn you experienced signal loss in Leakey, TX. I know it's important to have reliable service. May I ask what phone you have? - 

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jessie61077

I have the Moto Z

jessie61077, I'm sorry to learn you experienced signal loss in Leakey, TX. I know it's important to have reliable service. May I ask what phone you have? -

TracyB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
TeamSTARKS

I had the same issue this weekend in Concan TX (I have the Galaxy 10 Plus). My phone was  brick (good for nothing), not even GPS worked until I departed the area. I recently switched service to Verizon because they state that they have the best coverage nationally, NOT IN TEXAS HILL COUNTRY!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having signal issues is never ideal, TeamSTARKS. We are here to ensure that you're able to use our services when needed. Is this the first time you've had issues in this area? Will you be back in this area soon? GregL_VZW

0 Likes
HisWorthyness

I had the same problem this past weekend in Leakey. It shows on the coverage map that you have coverage almost up to Concan but I lost signal just outside of Sabinal.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear about your experience. At this time are you still having issues with your signal? JoelD_VZW

0 Likes
Ahasara9

I can confirm that this is still an issue, as I spent 4 days in the same areas, only to find my IPhone 11 pro good for nothing except taking photos that I could not share with anyone until I reached the Sabinal area. Super disappointing and since my sister just moved to Leakey, I am most likely switching to AT&T. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's essential to have a good connection while you travel and see family, Ahasara9. Can you tell us more about what you attempted while there, such as if you tried resetting network settings?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
UHcougar

I will be in Concan, TX this week and it’s disappointing to heAr that I won’t have service. According to the service map there should be 4G LTE service available. I too switched to Verizon for better coverage than T-Mobile. Maybe should’ve gone with AT&T.

0 Likes