Re: No Appreciation for Existing Customers
stef7
Master - Level 2

It would seem it's totally up to Verizon if they offer a device BOGO or not. Maybe you're not a customer and you are coming to Verizon for the first time. Maybe you are an existing customer, and you are adding a line. That's all fine.

Maybe someone and their significant other are sticking with the carrier.Why not ask for and expect some form of customer retention incentive? That would be a good thing to do. The OP is communicating what is important to them. Maybe someone in management should run with that idea.

Verizon is no tree. You often use the argument, if that's the available plans, promotions, restrictions <insert noun du jour here>, then take it or leave it. And that's fine too, it's just not adding anything new to the conversation. You are expressing your opinion, true, just as the OP had done. And so?

I never finance my phones.IMHO, Verizon should put all those that use Device Payment Plans on a lower-tiered line of service... Absurd right? OK, on the flip-side, maybe I should get some kind of reward as a customer if I purchase my device outright. You might think that's just as absurd.