Motorola Droid X2 - Power cyc...ugh
arkiefenarkie

As if I'm not having enough issues with learning how to be a Verizon customer  (ugh). Now I have the Droid X2 (motorola) and it's power cycled since I purchased it when it first came out on the market. I took it back to the store and they said, "It's too new to know what it is doing. Can you explain what you're doing when it does the cycle?" I'm like, "Look, I'm not touching it! I hear my blue tooth kick off and know the stupid phone has power cycled again on it's own." The CSR's have a lot to learn if they're going to get far with people like me. Don't they realize we're not village **bleep** who just stepped off the train and was JUST handed a cell phone?? Get real...

Now, it's still power cycling and there's no solution to the problem. Going to the store is asking for a headache and the one person I can get something out of at our store is not there when I can go in. Again - go figure.

I refuse to call the 800 number for Verizon. I'd rather have a papercut to the eyeball.

Suggestions on how to fix my ever power cycling phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Droid X2 - Power cyc...ugh
ChaunceyM_VZW
Contributor - Level 3

Hi arkiefenarkie. I can certainly understand why you are bit frustrated. In review of your comments it would appear to me that there is in fact an issue with your device. I can not say with certainty if this can be fixed.  However, I would appreciate the opportunity to address this issue for you. I believe we can work together to find a solution. Please send me a Private Message (PM), include an contact number and the best time to call. I look forward to speaking with you. 

ChaunceyM_VZWSupport

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes