Re: Verizon does not care, their employees are used car salesman, they either need to go back to school, or they are trained to lie.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tanyap01,

This is concerning to read, as all of our store representatives should be professional at all times. Do you recall if this was a corporate location, or an authorized retailer that you visited? I ask because an authorized retailer can have their own promotions outside of what we offer, including their own insurance offers. That type of insurance would be charged separately from your VZW bill. You can check the store info here: http://vz.to/2bouMjv , as this will help us share your experience with that location properly.

As for the phones themselves though, the insurance we offer on the phones is through Asurion. Normally we are only able to offer insurance during an Open Enrollment period, or during the initial purchase of a phone, although Asurion themselves could determine if your non-VZW phone would be covered by contacting them directly ( 888.881.2622 ). Have you contacted the insurance provider, even if it's not Asurion, to see what they said?

RussellM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes