Upgrade help
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

I have a Blackberry Z30 on Verizon Wireless I am looking to upgrade and would like to try to keep Blackberry. Blackberry phone hardware but running Android OS as Blackberry no longer makes phones. My issue is that I have Verizon Wireless(CDMA not GSM). So my question is can any of the new type of phones works on the Verizon Network? If I got a Unlocked Phone would I be able to use it on Verizon? Or best bet change my company?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Upgrade help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Certified Open Market Android Smartphones

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Ann154 wrote:

Surprised the Pixel 2 adn Pixel 2 XL aren't on that list

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

boringusername wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

Surprised the Pixel 2 adn Pixel 2 XL aren't on that list

Even more odd. It was modified today.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vaio165,

We certainly wouldn't want to see you go anywhere else. We value your loyalty and want to make sure you have the options you need. Ann154's post is correct and I'm glad to say the Blackberry KEYOne is compatible with our network. Would that phone be an option for you? What specifically draws you to the Blackberry option? We'd be glad to see if we can find any other alternatives to meet your needs.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes