Asurion claims
me226
Enthusiast - Level 2

Anyone else have issues filing claims through Asurion?  I'm whining a bit here, but I've needed to use the service a couple of times and each time, they never have my phone. It's disappointing that a service I pay over $100 per year to have doesn't keep iPhones in stock when they market it as a convenience and cost-saving service that will replace your phone overnight.

Labels (1)
Re: Asurion claims
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

me226, we know how important it is to have easy access to replacement in case something happens to your device. Taking advantage of Asurion's insurance program provides you with the best opportunity to receive a replacement at an affordable price. We understand that a particular model isn't always available and in these instances, Asurion can provide a substitute model if necessary. For more information, please check out "Covered and Replacement Equipment" here: http://vz.to/2zjU9je

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
me226
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks, but I’m aware Asurion can substitute - it doesn’t mean they do. I

spoke with a rep via chat when I filed the claim and received the back

order page with no option to select a different phone for this exact

reason. She said no phone was available, period and to expect 3-7 days

before it is. Again, disappointed with the service that I pay for. Also

disappointed with your response. It assumes I don’t understand the service,

is a little condescending and not helpful.

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 6:47 PM vzw_customer_support <

kathy65793
Master - Level 1

I know it may be late for you with the problem you are having now with the phone but my granddaughter had the same problem with Asurion and their substitute and replacements of Apple phones. After her contract was up she switch to Apple for her insurance on her Iphone and is a lot happier with their service.I did not feel that you were whining here and this is at least one place where you can come and share your experience with your peers. 

0 Likes
me226
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you! I will look into that!

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 9:02 AM kathy65793 <forums@verizonwireless.com>

prvangess
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just filed for a replacement ASUS Zen and they do not keep that instock also, waiting now for 5 days....Help

0 Likes
prvangess
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agree as long as we have been with Verizon, since its fruition, and as much as pay for Verizon phones we all should be getting better service and am about switching to sprint

prvangess
Enthusiast - Level 2

I AM SORRY THAN I AM NOT......IN THIS AGE OF TECHNOLOGY AND AMAZON.COM CAN FIND AND SEND YOU ANYTHING WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS.......THIS ASURION IS PROCESSING OUR CLAIMS IN THE STONE AGE!!!!!!!  YOU GUYS NEED TO HIRE AND FIRE AND GET A GRIP ON YOUR PROCESSING OF CLAIMS.........

prvangess
Enthusiast - Level 2

STILL WAITING........HELP!!!!  HOW MANY MORE DAYS???? SPRINTs CALLING.......

boringusername
Master - Level 1

prvangess wrote:

Agree as long as we have been with Verizon, since its fruition, and as much as pay for Verizon phones we all should be getting better service and am about switching to sprint

You do realize ALL carriers use Asurion.

0 Likes