Re: I Want To Report Extremely Poor Cell Coverage.
rcschnoor
Legend

AGSSKCO wrote:

calling customer service has made ZERO difference for me. I have called several times because Verizon coverage in Boulder area SUCKS!!! All they do is apologize, pretend to be concerned, say they will get on it, and promise to get back to me and NOTHING!!

VERIZON's national ads about the most reliable nationwide coverage is a JOKE! Cant wait to finish my term with lying cheating Verizon.

Let's think about this. Verizon improves coverage by erecting new towers. To get approval for those new towers they must get approval from local governing bodies. In many areas, there are VERY vocal groups which petition these local governing bodies against such development. Being quite familiar with the Boulder area, there is no short supply of just this type of activist group and you are surprised why it takes so long to improve coverage?

In the area I currently live, it took more than one provider over 10 years to get approval to improve service in such an area due to local activists and this area is not even close to being as activist as the Boulder area.