Poor call reception/battery drain
MOLANE7732

I contacted the warranty unit to try to fix two problems.  First problem is all of a sudden my calls are dropping and/or people say they cannot hear me and there is static.  This did not start until I changed to the unlimited data plan.  I was walked through several tasks to try to fix the problem with no success.  The agent said he would call me back the next day between a certain time frame.  I never received a follow-up call. My second problem is the battery is draining way too quickly.  I am having to charge the phone throughout the day even though I do not use the phone that much.  I have had the phone less than a year.  The phone is a LG G4.  I do have a network extender, but it does not seem to help now.  My husband has a simple flip phone and is having no reception problems.  I am frustrated, but even more so since Verizon never called me back and those at the local Verizon store pawned me off to warranty.  First time I have had an issue with Verizon customer service, but there is not place to file a complaint.  Any suggestions on how to correct my problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor call reception/battery drain
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

Change the setting for the mobile network to LTE/CDMA. If it is on Global you may experience connectivity issues.

The G4 should also be WiFi calling capable. I would enable that feature so WiFi can assist with your connectivity.

View solution in original post

0 Likes