Annoying and unnecessary text messages at really bad times of day about my AUTOPAY prepaid account
ReadyToSwitch

My Verizon Wireless account I prepaid. That account is configured for AUTOPAY.

I get three text messages and annoying times regarding that account:

Two days before renewal I get a text message that tells me to have sufficient funds in my account by the renewal date or lose phone service.

The day before renewal I get a message that tells me that money has been added  (AUTOPAY) to my account in the required amount.

The day of renewal I get a message that my AUTOPAY method has been charged the monthly fee plus tax.

NONE OF THESE IS NECESSARY, ALL ARE ANNOYING. ESPECIALLY WGEN THEY ARRIVE AT 02:12 IN THE MORNING.

This is enough of an annoyance that, combined with your bill-pay-oriented phone support and its interminable waits for a real human voice (who has NO ABILITY TO ASSIST IN PROBLEMS OF THIS NATURE, NOR TO ESCALATE THEM TO CORPORATE ) are reason enough for me to move to any of many providers whose plans are a good as (or better than) Verizon offers,

I complained before and the early morning texts stopped because a programming error was found.

If an account is found by your notification algorithm to be set up for autopay, then the texts do not need to be sent. Proper operation is not a proper notice. If the AUTOPAY debit fails, a text is appropriate.

I am one early-morning unnecessary text away from becoming a permanent ex-Verizon user.

Make this stop.

Labels (1)
0 Likes