Re: Verizon Trade In Program a scam? BEWARE!
LARVIG13

I had a similar situation where I was promised $650 for my iPhone trade. The original email I received indicated $650 payment. Once I sent them my phone I got a new email indicating payment over two years and a lot of terms and conditions forcing me into a two year agreement. When I pointed it out to customer service I ultimately only got $225 for my phone and that was the only option given. I asked for them to listen to previous calls where a sr supervisor told me it wouldn't make a difference. In the end a customer service person told me to stop calling and asking for them to do the right thing because they wouldn't consider anything to correct the situation. So much for my 15 years as a customer. i will be leaving after this phone is paid for since they can't (won't) make this right. I will continue to tell everyone who will listen not to trust them since there is not integrity or customer service left here. Only thing you ever get is, "I'm sorry that ou feel that way". It's not a Feeling. It's a scam!

0 Likes