Charges for data service
ALLFORONE6

I have been a loyal Verizonwireless customer since 2000 and they must hate customers that try to stay with them because I recently tried to upgrade phones and plan and they tried to charge $20 a month for a iPhone 5 that I paid for two years ago and I did not to make monthly payments on it. I was also told by a Verizon representative that I would have to continue to pay the extra $20 a month even after the phone would be out of contract. At the same time I upgraded two out of my four lines. The upgrade was from flip phones to iPhones. I made sure all cellular data was turned off, so I could work out a new plan for my lines as I had purchased through Sam's Club. I had the phones for a week before returning them, due to Verizon plans having so much fine print that in order to upgrade it would cost around $120 extra a month and I had already paid over $500 for the two phones and of the part of the extra charges was to pay for phones I had already paid for. I looked at my current bill and saw that even though I turned off my cellular data usage for the two new phones,  they are still charging me for data. Has anyone else had these problems?

Labels (1)
0 Likes