You are about to loose a customer - I have been a Verizon customer before it was Verizon. (20 years)
ROBTE60
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been a verizion customer for almost 20 years, way before it was Verizon.  BUT, I am about to switch.  Why? I have a job (Sales related) where my pay structure varies every month.  Because of this, I occasionally have been late on payments but I have ALWAYS made my payments and any late fees without question.  Lately Verizon is getting obnoxious with reminders that I need to pay my bill.  Today I got three phone calls and two text messages. My bill was due on the 10th.  It will be paid along with the current bill due on 10/17.  I frequently pay two months at a time.  Until recently I did not get nagged until close to the due date of the second month.  Not anymore.  When my bill is a day past due the calls and texts start coming.

If these irritating calls and texts continue, I will be changing to another service.  If you think your friendly reminders are something I want, think again.  I have stayed with Verizon because I travel extensively and always had service, but now that is a mute point with most other services, they are just as good.  So Verizon, keep nagging and I will go shopping!

Respectfully,

Tired of your calls

Labels (1)
0 Likes