Ringback Tones
Tentacle

Is it possible to request that a specific song be added to the Verizon Ringback Tone store?  It is not currently offered for purchase, and I would like Verizon to consider making it available.  Is there a process or procedure I need to follow to make this request, and what are the odds of Verizon cooperating?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Ringback Tones
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question Tentacle. Ring back tones are a great way to personalize your phone so I understand your concern.

At this time there is no way of requesting a specific song as a ring back tone. But we are always adding new ring back tones. You can view all the available ring back tones here http://vz.to/1yEPvS8.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Ringback Tones
DBOHH01

I purchased several ringback tones today.  It let me create a playlist but I didn't set it up correctly and I only have one song selected as a default tone.  That song is currently playing as my ringback tone.  However, everytime I go back to try and manage my ringback tones there is no content.  What happened to the songs I purchased?

0 Likes