Re: Not getting correct trade-in credit
CURT979
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon customer service is horrible.  My wife and I each traded in our old IPhones for new phones wth the IPhone 7 came out.  We did this in September.  We started to receive a credit for one of the phones in October or November.  The other phone didn't receive a credit despite being sent in at the same time.  I called at the end of November and again in December.  Finally called a second time in December and was told the paperwork wasnt submitted by Verizon for me to get the credit.  They told me they would fix the problem and I should receive a credit by my March bill.  I got my March bill and still haven't received the credit or any back payment they owe me for the missed credits.  I called again and was told they forgot to submit the paperwork again and now it will be another 3 billing cycles before I get my credit and back credit they owe me.  I asked

to speak to a supervisor and the rep I was talking to put me on hold.  When she came back she said she would send me a text letting me know when this is resolved and did issue a credit towards the bill but wouldn't credit me for all the prior credits that were missed.  She then ended the call without letting me speak to a supervisor.  I have spent hours on hold trying to  this resolved.  I have been lied to and treated very poorly.  I would not recommend Verizon to anyone nor do I plan to stay with them once my 2 years are up.