Verizon Wireless Has Disrespected Me
ELIHEA1

So. I placed an online order for same day in-store pick-up on December 2, 2016. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was not able to make it to the store within the 7 days they would hold my order. On December 9, 2016 I received an email telling me that the order was cancelled and that I would be refunded in 72 hours and that I could place my order again anytime. Several business days later and I haven't gotten my refund yet, no big deal. I pop online and chat with a representative who tells me it's going to be so many additional business days before I get my refund. Ok, cool. Thanks. Then on December 23, 2016 I go online and try to place my order again and something is wrong. I can't place the order because it's like I actually got the new phone that I ordered on December 2, 2016. I pop on chat again and the representative tells me that the order was never cleared or some mumbo jumbo. That same day I actually go down to the Verizon store to try and place my order. The gentleman helping me can't help me and neither can the Store Manager. The manager actually tells me the whole thing is out of his hands and tells me to call Customer Service. I then go out into the parking lot and call Customer Service. I'm able to place my order, but I have to pay again for the phone. I still haven't gotten my refund for the original order yet. I go online to chat with another representative on January 5, 2017 and he tells me the refund is coming and it will still be more business days. I'm a pretty patient person, but at this point, I'm starting to lose my cool. On January 14, 2017 I go online yet again to chat with a representative about my refund. She tries to help me, but tells me I need to contact the store about releasing my order. I call [Removed] at this point. I had already gone to the store and was told flat out that it was out of their hands. After ending the online chat, I then call Customer Service and she does some speaking with her Supervisor and that I should receive my refund in 3-5 business days. It has now been over 3-5 business days and my refund is still missing. At this point I am beyond mad. I have wasted so many hours trying to get my money back and no one has told me the truth or even apologized for what is a truly messed up situation. I am done with Verizon. Once my contract is up and I pay off what I owe, then I'm gone. This had been a horrific experience.

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes