How do I get in and out of a Verizon store quickly?
Walk-In-and-Walk-Out

I can't believe I actually have to ask this question, but I would like to walk into Verizon Wireless tomorrow, and purchase a SIM card, and walk out. It's not a doctor's office, and I don't want to be "checked in," to do something that should take 30 seconds. I would like to simply walk in, and buy something, like I've done my entire life in every single consumer electronics place of business EXCEPT Verizon Wireless.

Here's what I want to do, and I really shouldn't have to ask this: I want to (1) walk into a Verizon store tomorrow, (2) skip the nonsense where an assigned rep gives his unlimited attention to one person at a time, and only one person at a time, like it's a massage parlor or something, and (3) skip the nonsense where a tremendously underutilized Verizon employee "checks me in" - EVEN IF I JUST HAVE A QUICK QUESTION, OR KNOW WHAT I WANT TO BUY - while staring vacantly at the front door AND NOT HELPING ME AT ALL.

I really shouldn't have to ask this. But I want to buy a SIM card, and walk in and out, without waiting, like I would for virtually anything else I would ever purchase, anywhere else in the world.

So, after living in this town for three years, and never having had a single question of mine ever answered at the Verizon Wireless store, I would like to know what the code or password is, to bypass the system I'm sure is costing you thousands of dollars, given that the majority of people who don't have 20 minutes to spare walk out, and walk into the AT&T store less than 20 feet away...?

Labels (1)
0 Likes