Being Charged to View Music, Ring tones, AND ringback tones!????
tallguysmom

We just upgraded because my chocolate, which I loved, got caught in between my purse and my wheelchair and busted the screen. I had paid insurance for it for a year only to find out I could purchase a new phone cheaper than the $50 charge for a refurbished phone comparible to the one I had. My DH and myself opted to get new phones instead. It was explained that if we bought a blackberry that I wanted we had to purchase a MB package for about $23 dollars more each month. So I opted for the LG voyager because of the qwerty keyboard ( i am an avid texter). We just got our first bill. It was $100 more than last months even though we changed nothing. Come to find out we were made to upgrade to the new plan, and now it costs to search for music, and tones on the phone which then since you don't have the MB package you get charged per MB.

I have decided this is like going to Sears and them charging you to look at their catalog whether you purchase anything or not. If it was explained to us that we would lose our Americas Choice plan, I would have gotten a used verizon phone to use. 

WE are now looking into switching to different providers. At least some that are outfront about their policies. This is a really sneaky trick Verizon did. Not only that, we cannot even use most of the features we are paying for because we live out in the "boonies" To get them to work we need to travel to a bigger city. 

I am really upset. Even though it was not explained, they say they cannot switch us back however, the people that have not upgraded their phones still have the plan we were on previously.

This is not fair. Especially since we don't even use up our minutes with 4 phones on our contract.

Are you upset? Let them/me know. This is not Chicago this is a little podunk little town in the middle of nowhere. Speak out.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes