Transfer of liability
Jlditton

I have found the Transfer your service FAQ but the clickable link that says complete the transfer request online keeps looping me back into FAQs. I have time to adjust things online because I can check in and out from what I'm working on but I can't be on the phone with Verizon for hours. Any help would be great. Have a lot that needs done on this account and I know it may take some time. 😕

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Transfer of liability
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Last I knew, you can initiate the Transfer of Liability online. You can only complete it by being physically in the store or by calling Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Transfer of liability
KAMUISANGEL2000

I was having the same issue. Originally I was attempting it thru my Firefox browser. I don't have the pop-up blocker activated, but it kept routing me back when I clicked the link. However, I was able to successfully complete the online transfer form when I did it thru Internet Explorer. Maybe that will work for you too

0 Likes