What are my options if I'm 11 days into an insurance replacement with no end in sight?
jschoonmaker

My phone broke 11 days ago, but luckily I had insurance.  However, Asurion says they are on backorder, and that's all the information they'll give me.  Multiple contacts with Verizon CSR result in nothing more than a request to call Asurion's 800 number, which results in a pre-recorded message reminding me they are on backorder and they'll contact me when they're available.

It's incredibly frustrating, especially since I signed the insurance agreement with Verizon, not Asurion, but Verizon doesn't seem to care or take any responsibility for it.  It's not clear to me what I'm paying insurance for if I'm unable to actually get the phone replaced.

Could someone from Verizon please contact me and let me know what my options are?  If I can't get my phone replaced, can I get a refund on the insurance, and remove future payments for my broken phone?

It seems I'm not the first to have these sorts of issues with Verizon and Asurion:

Asurion Ruins Everything

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What are my options if I'm 11 days into an insurance replacement with no end in sight?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working device is a must. I regret that you have had this trouble with Asurion. I have sent you a Direct Message so we can take a look at this together.

AdrienneP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes