Re: $0 iPhone 7 Trade In Program Scammed Me. Anyone Else?
Sanghee71
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think it is [Removed] scammed.  I just got email exactly same thing.  My I phone 6 was inside of otter box last 2 years and I've not seen any cracks on the screen when I mail it back to Verizon.   now I got an email last night that it had cracked and dead spot.  I just spent almost one hour talking with Verizon representative and they literally can't do anything under the term and condition which is I have to accept whatever it is.  I want my phone back instead of $110 stupid  in Value.  thtey said I can't have my phone back.  I asked for picture and they sent me but I can't even download the picture to look at it. Basically Verizon supervisor  not do anything for me.   I am a royal verizon customer for a long time.  i know my phone condition. If I would known this trade in will be like this I would used my old phone for something else and I would sell it my own.  If I saw cracks on my eyes i would be less upset but I have not seen my screen cracks and makes me super upset.  If it was indeed  screen had a crack I would changed my screen and it will cost me only $100.   Now i feel Verizon is scamming customer and false advertisement for trade in option which is not promotion or benefit to customer.  I would never ever recommend this trade in to anyone and advertise to everyone who own iPhone with Verizon about my experience.  this is big scam.    i would look for other carrier In the future. 

profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes