Does Verizon Want To Keep A Loyal Customer?
NBSOLIS

I have been with Verizon wireless for many many years but I don't feel like they want to keep me and with other phone providers now with equivalent for even service why should I stay?

I chatted with a service rep today and inquired about upgrading to the new Unlimited plan.... how much more it would be, would all of my phone work with it and would my jetpack work with it?  The rep stated that it would and my total line charges would be $200.80 per month. I asked it my state discount of 19% would carry over and if not why?  She stated that it wouldn't because they offer the best lowest unlimited price. After finding this out I informed her that I had spoken with T-Mobile and they are offering me 4 lines for $160 of unlimited data,talk and text (capped at 30GB 4G speed) per month. I average about 12GB of a busy month so with would work for me.  The rep stated that she could do nothing else and that the price of $200.80 was all she could do.  It's $40 bucks... and I that what I would be saving if they let me keep my current State discount......

I was in Telluride skiing over the weekend and verizon I was told was the best service to have in CO, but apparently not in Telluride Smiley Happy, my friend skiing with us has T-mobile and had blazing speed everywhere we went while we were there while our Verizon service switched between 3G and 1x service. We only had good verizon service while in the main town part within the valley.

Yes I have been with Verizon for many years but I guess my account and loyalty is not worth the $40 difference.  Being a loyal Verizon customer means nothing these days.

Labels (1)
0 Likes