Does Verizon Have Records Of Incoming Calls That Go Through Skype?
JamesDandy

When I'm at home I use Skype to take all my calls. I do this by forwarding my phone when I'm at home. The trouble I'm having is that sometimes I receive a call to my cell and I'd like to go back to my online data usage tab and see who called and when. Verizon does not log the caller but instead logs that I made a call to my Skype phone number.

The call must first come to Verizon, since my Verizon number is the one called, so Verizon should be able to log it before forwarding the call to my Skype number. It appears that Verizon ignores tracking this for forwarded calls but this makes data usage tracking useless for forwarded calls.

Is there anything else I can do to see or log these call before they're forwarded?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Identify who called my cell phone when my cell is forwarded
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand wanting to see the history or the calls being forwarded. Due to the immediate forwarding of the calls, the incoming call is bypassing your number and routing to your Skype number. With this being the case it will only show the call to your Skype number.

TionnaB_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes