Re: LG Cosmos Touch - Help Remove Daily Scoop, Please!!
blane3091

I too have been having problems with my new LG Cosmos touch. It sporadically and independently starts playing the Bing search ad. The first two times it happened were around 6 in the morning as the phone lay on my dresser. It also happened while the phone was in my pocket and I was in the local public library. Several calls to the general customer service number, including a transfer to tech support were ineffective. The Bing ad kept popping up and most annoying, kept talking...

I have been searching the forums for help, and this seems to be as close to my problem as I can find.

Now, as I sit here typing, I see my phone periodically light up, sometimes just the backlight on the hard buttons and sometimes the lock screen comes up, but I am not touching the phone. Something is trying to get info into or out of my phone, it seems.

I too have turned off all internet, premium messaging, etc. hate to have to turn all this off. While I do not have a data plan, and don't want one, I like having the choice to use that feature if I ever needed it. (Lost in a new city, VZ Nav seems a good thing to have.) But the annoyance of these ads is not worth it,

So, what we can do to shut off these possessed apps?

0 Likes