What a terrible sales experiences.
ChrisSeltzer

Last night I dropped my phone and shattered the screen.  I drove to the local Verizon Wireless store (304 Mercer Mall S/C, Mercer Mall Shopping Center, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648).  I arrived at 7:45 pm but was dismayed to find the doors already locked.  The store was still full of customers but an employee came and told me that after 7:45 they don't let any new customers into the store.  I left - deciding that wouldn't ever purchase a device from that store. 

Then this morning on the way to work I walked past the Verizon store on 34th St. in Manhattan.  I slipped inside and was two employees said hi to me.  I showed them my shattered screen.  "I need to buy a new phone," I said.  The guy holding a tablet nodded.  "Let's get you signed up for a sales associate," he said and then asked me for my name.  I gave it to him and then I waited.  And waited.  Waited for 15 minutes until I needed to leave for work.  In between that time a gentleman in a white shirt, who I can only assume was a manager, walked out to the front.  They all just stood there. Nobody offered to take my money in exchange for your products.  As I walked out, still without a new phone, the girl standing in front said in a cheery voice, "Have a nice day!" 

I'm going to go to one more store at noon during my lunch break.  If I need to wait more than 15 minutes to give your company hundreds of dollars in exchange for a product I'm switching carriers.  I will never give your company another dollar again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes