It's been over a year and still no $200 rebate - What are options?
mjengstrom

I upgraded my iPhone 4S to an iPhone 6 and switched from AT&T to Verizon last Sept (2014) as part of the $200 rebate promo.  Since then, I have called every 3-4 weeks to find out the status of my rebate and I am basically told the same thing each time.  The representative on the phone always says a new form has to be submitted for review by their supervisor and they will contact me within 48 hours.  I never hear back.  I now ask to speak with the supervisor when I call and wouldn't you know, they are always in a meeting and not available.  But I am told they will call back before the end of the day.  This never happens either.  How can I speak with someone who can actually help me?   

I can't even begin to tell you how frustrated I am.  This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced.  Why does it take over a year to issue a $200 rebate?  Why doesn't anyone actually call back?  Why does everyone say their supervisor will call back but they don't?   Is anyone accountable at Verizon?  I am tired of calling.  I am tired of hearing the same lies over and over.  I just want my rebate. 

Thanks,

Mike

Labels (1)
0 Likes