poor signal since new tower put up
keithwheeler

The subdivision I live in has had decent service for both voice and data quality until a new tower went up a couple of months ago.  This new tower is less than a half bird mile from my home and directly across the street from the subdivision.  It was placed in Cheatham Elementary School parking lot in Marietta.   Since the construction was completed service is horrible.  Doesn't matter if you are Sprint or Verizon, don't know about ATT but I assume the same with them.
None of the tower apps show the tower as in existence. 
How do you report such a problem to the vendors?
Doing historical searches for people who have similar problems, it seems nothing is ever resolved.  You end up being told you live too close to the tower or it is some other RF interference.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor signal since new tower put up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to have the service that you deserve, keithwheeler.  The best method of getting this recified would be to have whomever is having problems to call into their carrier and have the network engineers take a look at the area. Chances are it can be fixed. The engineers just need to know about it.

AllisonC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes