Device recycling program not getting anywhere with it
Speed69

I got New service with verizon on september 27, 2015 and when i did it i chose the device recycling program and it was the promotion of $400 then. So far i have chatted and called a couple of times because i have still not received my recycling kit to send my device back. This is frustrating it makes me want to go back to my previous carrier cause i am not able to get this resolved with no one. Also after seeing all the negative reviews on here about the program i might end up just using gazelle like i usually do. I really only switched to verizon cause they were advertising the most bang for my old iphone 6 plus using there program. Unfortunately it seems i have been taken advantage of because it seem's that was to good to be true.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Device recycling program not getting anywhere with it
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Speed69,

This is certaintly not the warm welcoming we wanted for you. We are glad that you are now a part of our VZW Family and want to ensure that we help get your Trade In material. Did you receive an email with  your trade in submission id?  Have you spoken to our trade in department? We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Device recycling program not getting anywhere with it
Speed69

I have received an email with the submission Id # on 09/27/2015. I have chatted and called and they said they were resending everything but I still have not received anything as of today.

0 Likes