Re: Overpayment Frustration
LoyalVerizonCustomer1

It seems like I have two people responding to me on this. So I will try to answer both. In April of 2014 when this first started Verizon stated they would honor the agreement. I asked for emails and confirmation, but never received anything. Normally I get a silly response like, "I do not have access to email." Since April, I have had to call to have Verizon fix the disputes and they have always done so with the PROMISE that they would resolve this so it didn't happen in the future. I always ask the rep on the phone to please put it in the notes so there would be documentation. I even asked for the documentation and was told, "that is for internal use only and cannot be shared." The act of adjusting my account ever month along with the notes should be confirmation enough. I just want the correct bill every month. I'm tired of calling to fix it every month. I am overcharged by $20 every month plus any data over the 4GB your system limits you giving me. The 6GB, "Verizon Max" is what was given me so I should not receive any overage charges either. PLEASE look at the notes on my account in April 2014. They said they would document ALL of this. Yesterday the rude manager, Michael was stating that Best Buy promised me the deal WHICH IS NOT TRUE. He didn't even bother looking at the notes because his shift was over. Where is the customer service?

0 Likes