Re: Question about switching to and from the single line plan for 2GB
useruser10

Thank you for your replies.  There is no way it will be anyone other than me on the account, so we can confidently assume it will remain as one line.  So if it is going to remain one line, from MiiHere's response it does seem as though there are some limitations.  Basically, if I sign up on the single line I'll have to stay with that unless I add a tablet (for example) or someone else comes on the plan?  And, if I go to that plan in having more than one device, I'd have to then drop it back to only one to come back to the single line plan?  Your explanation was pretty decent, just making sure I totally understand.

It's a bit hard for me to tell if 2GB will be sufficient for me or not.  I've used the data calculator but, of course, you'll probably never truly know until you have the device in hand and it becomes part of your lifestyle.  I also appreciate your recommendation tikibar, I only mention things under the previous plans because at this time I'm leaning toward just paying for a two year agreement instead of monthly payments toward the device.

Thanks again.

0 Likes