How can I suspend service via online not by telephone?
S_J_Cho

I'm now in out-of-state and I'm not going to come back to US until 2017 since I should do my military service since this September.

Also, 2-years contact of my phone has ended in this June so my service is pending order now. I tried to suspend my service through online but I cannot do anything.

Can you help me with this problem? I'm so urgent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: How can I suspend service via online not by telephone?
deloused
Master - Level 3

In your online account it only lets you do temporary short term suspensions. You would need to converse with a rep due to set it up for as long as you'll need it. You can try the live chat function, or direct message if a rep responds to your post. Thank-you for your service and stay safe!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How can I suspend service via online not by telephone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

S.J Cho, I can understand the importance of making sure your account is configured the way need it, especially if a suspension is needed due to military deployment reasons.

Deloused provided great options to reach out to us. If you weren't able to reach out to us by chat, we can help out via DM.

I have sent you a DM, just in case. Please respond back through the DM if you still require assistance. Thank you!

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes