navigator will not give verbal directions
BRL0421

navigator will not give verbal directions on iphone 5s.  Is there a fix for this?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: navigator will not give verbal directions
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BRL0421,

Let's get you driving in the right direction. We can understand how difficult it is not to hear the directions as you are driving. What type of phone do you have? Have you tried powering the phone off and on? Looking at the application settings is the voice audio turned off? Try force stopping the application and reopening, what happened?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BRL0421,

Let's get you driving in the right direction. We can understand how difficult it is not to hear the directions as you are driving. What type of phone do you have? Have you tried powering the phone off and on? Looking at the application settings is the voice audio turned off? Try force stopping the application and reopening, what happened?

JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

make sure ios and navigator are up to date. hold power and home button until you see apple also then let it restarte retry

0 Likes