It's been over a month and I still haven't received my final bill?
miniviking10

I switched and ported my number from Verizon to Sprint on 7-29-2015. Sprint is promising to pay the ETF on my final bill but I actually need to upload it to their website once I receive it from Verizon. Since I can't access this bill or get a copy online because my account is closed, I was told that Verizon would send a physical copy to the address on my account. I took my time to call Verizon and speak to someone. On 8-26, she told me there was already one shipped on the way and it would be here any day now. I told her this wasn't good enough and that I wanted her to create another shipment just in case. She was more than happy to and even confirmed my shipping address with me. She was a very nice lady and I was not worried about receiving the bill. She even told me how much my ETF would be. It is now 9-06, and I still haven't received the bill. I have to get this bill in by 9-29 (or so, 60 days after signing up with Sprint) or I lose the opportunity for them to pay for my final bill. I don't believe I'm asking for too much here and I've been very patient with Verizon. Can someone please explain to me what is going on and why I haven't received my final bill? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: It's been over a month and I still haven't received my final bill?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Honestly you'd be better off calling Verizon about this. I'm sure a Verizon Rep from the community could look into it, but you're on a deadline so I wouldn't wait, call them today.

0 Likes
gurase
Contributor - Level 2

I never received a final paper bill from Verizon either. I was able to login using either the account owner's phone number or username (can't remember which one worked, but one of them didn't). I was given access to my last few bills and an option to pay the final one.

If that doesn't work, I found this page which might give you access to your bill:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/paymybill

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Derik, I am sad that you moved to another carrier. We always want to keep our family together so it is hard to hear that you left us. We would be happy to assist you with your  questions and to look at your account for you. We would need to get more specific details from you to assist you with a final bill copy. Could you please follow and DM us on Twitter so we can dig deeper into this for you. We are here to assist you in any way we can.
CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes